I Keynote, Present, and Train About These Topics
[Let me know if I’ve missed a topic you are interested in as I probably cover it, too. If not, I’ll recommend a colleague.]
- Leveraging LinkedIn To Grow Your Practice
- LinkedIn For Business Development: Beginner and/or Advanced Training
- Let’s Talk About Twitter
- Facebook For Business
- The 7 Important Stages of Social Networking
- Integrated Marketing: Why It Is A Necessity
- Inbound Marketing: What Is It and How Law Firms Can Use It To Attract The Right Clients
- How To Use Content Marketing To Grow Your Firm and Practice
- Social Media 101 and 201
- How To Develop & Nurture Client Relationships With Video & Livestreaming
- The Growth of Podcasting & How It Fits Into Your Firm
- How to Integrate Social Media into Existing Marketing Practices
- The Importance of Marketing Planning
- How to Create Firm, Individual and Group Marketing Plans
- Why You Must Stop Random Acts of Marketing If You Want To Survive
- Client Service Training For Individual Groups Within Your Firm or Company
I am scheduling speaking dates for the remainder of 2018 now, so please let me know as soon as you have a date in mind so I can check my calendar.
I am available to:
- Keynote conferences
- Speak at retreats
- Annual meetings
- Present virtually to groups or individuals
- Client appreciation events
- Train groups or individuals
- Work with practice groups or teams
- Train business professionals in the firm on the proper business use of social media
- Coach management on how to navigate social media in their firms
- Coach management on the use and integration of social & digital media in their practice and firms
- Advise legal marketers on marketing & business development planning, content audits & strategy, social media training and coaching, as well as provide on-call strategy, instruction & advice to help make your jobs easier
I customize my training to your firm and work with you in advance to get a feel for where you have been, where you are, where you would like to go, and then create content & training based on those discussions.
I am passionate, knowledgeable, realistic and professional about these subjects, which will be obvious when you hire me to speak to your group.
I look forward to working with you!
Please email me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your needs.
Let me know:
- Your event
- The date
- The number of people you expect to attend
- The topic or topics you are interested in
- What you would like to have happen as a result of my speaking to or advising your group
We will go from there to make this happen.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope we can work together soon!