Services I provide are many, but my expertise lies mainly in the following areas:
- Social and Digital Media: Consulting, Speaking, and Training
- Keynotes and Presentations at Firm, Company and Partner Retreats and Meetings
- Social Media Policy Development
- Attorney and Staff Training on Social Media Policy and Use
- Executive and Partner Training and Coaching in Social Media
- Marketing and Business Development Plans for Firms, Teams, Groups, and Individuals
- Strategic Marketing for Firms, Marketers, Teams, Groups, and Individuals
- Client Service Training: Consulting, Speaking & Training
- Client Satisfaction Interviews: Often the best place to start any strategic endeavor
I have spent many years in sales, business development, management, and marketing, both in the corporate world with Time Warner and L. M. Berry, and in legal and professional Services.
My professional services background began in-house as the Director of Marketing at Baker & Daniels, now known as Faegre Baker Daniels, then as the President of Myrland Marketing & Social Media, where I am called upon to help with marketing strategy, business development, content, social and digital media.
At all times, you can consider me your strategic marketing and business partner. With this relationship comes my constant interest in your success, and my ability to see the big picture of your firm’s goals.
If you do not see your firm’s needs listed above, please ask me about them. I would love to work with you.