Regardless of which Marketing and Social Networking sites we use, we can learn something from the following numbers.
- Instagram has 90 million monthly active users
- 40 million photos are uploaded per day
- 8500 likes per second
- 1000 comments per second
Instagram launched in October, 2010, and had 14 million users one year later. They now have 90 million 1.25 years later.
Human beings like photos, don’t they?
- Photos help show other sides of us.
- Photos help build those “know, like and trust” factors we all talk about everyday.
- Photos bring words to life by evoking thoughts, emotion or relativity
- Photos help some find words to say when conversation doesn’t come easy.
10 WAYS YOU CAN BEGIN SHARING PHOTOS
- Pro bono and other community activity
- Conferences your partners and administrators attend
- Your clients speaking
- Your new associates
- Your employees working on a project
- Your primary receptionists so people know who the person is on the other end of the call
- Powerpoint slides of individual client service guidelines and promises
- Your valued alumni group members
- News conferences others hold that have to do with your primary practice and industry groups
- Take your child to work days (see photo above…they photograph you!)
10 PLACES YOU CAN SHARE PHOTOS
- Every blog post ( and I do mean every)
- Facebook Pages
- Facebook Profiles
- Reception Area
This isn’t an exhaustive list. What would you add?
How often do your firms share photos of your people and activity?
What could your firms share to make you more visual to your clients and target audiences?
Where could you share it?
Thanks to Social Fresh for the Instagram numbers.